Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Thanks John & Gloria



The fist few days we were here, I'd pop up well before the crack of dawn and gather my tripod and camera bag and set up on the beach waiting to photograph a beautiful sunrise. All three times, the sky was overcast and the sunrises were ho-hum. I quickly learned to pop out of bed and look out for stars. If I'd see them, well, maybe there would be a great sunrise. This morning I saw stars!
John and Gloria are our landlords for the month of January and they invited me to use their dock at Cedar Point to catch some sunrise photos. I took them up on that opportunity this morning and hopefully that wasn't their dog making a bunch of racket this morning trying to scare me off the dock. If so, I'm so sorry.


Anyway, the view was spectacular and I hope you enjoy the photos.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: